The highest-standard city runs are certified by the Polish Athletics Association (PZLA). What it means and how such certificates are granted- you can find the information here Our route is certified by PZLA and it runs through ...
There are more than 300 people on Przemyska Dycha start list. We are happy that 3 months before the event so many people showed interest in our run. At the same time we would like to ...
On Sunday, 24 September 2017 at 11:00am the fourth time we’ll meet in Przemysl on Kazimierzowska street to run through the main streets of Przemysl along the beautiful, picturesque and fast route of „Przemyska Dycha.” We invite: the ...
Actually, we have already started the preparations some time ago, which is why we invite you to take part in the 5th edition of our Race. This year it will be held on Sunday, September ...
SET OF RULES
Set of rules of the 5th Przemyski Bieg Uliczny „Przemyska Dycha”
(Przemyśl Street Run at a distance of 10km)
Sunday, September 24, 2017
1. THE AIMS:
- Popularisation of mass running,
- Popularisation of running as the simplest form of exercise,
- Promotion of the city and the region,
- Promotion of a healthy lifestyle and integration across generations of the citizens of Przemyśl.
- Przemyski Klub Biegacza (Przemysl Runner’s Club)
3. INFORMATION AND CONTACT:
- THE RACE DIRECTOR: Mieczysław Jałocha tel. 608511542 email@example.com
- THE RACE COORDINATOR (the uniformed services): Daniel Dryniak tel. 693 946 448, firstname.lastname@example.org
- THE RACE COORDINATOR (the sponsors): Robert Bal tel. 606333570, email@example.com
- THE HEAD JUDGE: Barbara Jałocha tel. 608511653 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Przemyśl City Council
5. TIME AND PLACE:
- September 24, 2017 in Przemyśl
6. COMPETITION PROGRAMME:
- 9:30 – „Mini Dyszka”- runs for elementary school students over a distance of about 400 m:
- 1st run – 2009 and younger
- 2nd run – born 2007-2008
- 3rd run – born 2004-2006
- 10:15 – Children race award ceremony
- 10:35 – Group warm-up – on the square at the main race finish
- 10:50 – The official opening of the event and welcoming the participants
- 11:00 – Mmain race at a distance of 10 km
- 13:30 – The main race award ceremony
7. THE ROUTE AND THE DISTANCE:
- 10 km along the city streets – 1 loop
- The route runs according to the map on the website of the event
- Asphalt surface (about 300m – cobbles)
- Time measurement – returnable electronic transponders (chips) that are to be attached to shoelaces. The runners will be issued chips free of charge, along with the starting packages, at the Race Office after the verification on 24.09.2016 (Saturday ) 4:00pm-8:00pm , and on 25.09.2016 (Sunday) 7:30am-10:00am .
- Route will has the PZLA certificate, marked every 1 km,
- The time limit for covering the route is 90 minutes. Competitors who do not finish the race are obliged to leave the route, take off the starting numbers and return their transponders at the finish line or to the race office. The participants who do not finish the race or do not manage to finish the race in the stated time limit will not be included in the final rankings.
- The classification of the competitors takes place according to the gross time for the first 30 participants and for rest of the participants according to the net time.
8. THE RACE OFFICE , CLOAKROOMS , DEPOSITS:
- The Race Office, cloakrooms and deposits will be located at Dr Henryk Jordan Primary School nr 11, 5 Władycze Street in Przemysl,
- The Race Office will be open on Saturday 23.09.2017 at 4.00pm-8.00pm and Sunday, 24.09.2017 at 7:30am – 9:00am
- Leaving and receiving deposits will take place on the basis of starting numbers,
- The Organisers do not take responsibility of the valuables left in the deposit area,
- The competitors will be able to use the showers after the race
9. AGE CLASSIFICATION:
- General Classification: Women and Men
- Classification of the age groups for Women(K) and Men(M) (awards do not duplicate ):
- § K , M- 20, 16-29 ,
- § K , M -30 30-39
- § K , M -40 40-49 ,
- § K , M -50 50-59 ,
- § K , M -60 60-70,
- § K , M -70 70 years and more ,
- Citizens of Przemysl,
- Polish PSP(State Fire Service) Firefighters Racing Championship for the Cup of the Commander in Chief of the State Fire Service
- Open Championship for Uniformed Services for Men and Women
- It is possible for other categories to be created; in such case, further information will be provided
- In order to take part in the race, every competitor has to fill in the application form, pay the entry fee and be at least 16 years old on the day of the event. Minors are allowed to compete in the race if they present a written consent signed by their legal guardian,
- The number of participants is limited to 800 runners
- The Organiser reserves the right to early closure of records in case of filling the limit of entries
- In order to take part in the race, every competitor must sign a document stating that there are no contraindications for participating in running competitions and present their ID
- Participants acknowledge that taking part in the race is associated with physical exertion and entails natural risks: the risk of accidents, the possibility of physical injury, including death
- Handing in the signed entry form means that the participant has considered and evaluated the nature, scope and extent of the risks of participation in the event and voluntarily decided to take the risk of starting the race at their own risk
- Acquiring the start number by a participant means that they are familiar with the rules of the run and accept and agree to abide them
11. REGISTRATION , FEES:
- Applications will be accepted by the registration form placed on the website http://chronotex.pl/opis-zawodow/?id_zawodow=60 or in the Race Office until 15.09.2017 after paying the entry fee, or in person on 24th and 25th of September in the Race Office– provided the limit of participants has not been reached. The organiser may refuse to accept the application for other reasons
- The participants of the main race are required to pay the entry fee:
- § 40 zł – until 30.06.2017.
- § 60 zł – until 25.08.2017
- § 80 zł – until 15.09.2017
- § 100 zł – in the Race Office
- Members of Przemyski Klub Biegacza (Przemysl Runner’s Club) who have paid the membership fee for 2017, have a 10zł discount off of each fee
- The bank account number for payment:
Przemyski Klub Biegacza, Przemyśl,
Bank PKO BP, number: 37 1020 4274 0000 1902 0060 3548
The title of the bank transfer must include your name , date of birth , and note ‚ Przemyska Dycha.” After entering the payment, the participant is assigned a starting number. In case of resignation the entry fee is not refundable. It is not possible to transfer it to another person. In case of resignation, the entry fee is not refundable nor can it be transferred to another runner. Registration for the races for children will take place in the Race Office – Saturday, September 23, 2017, 4:00pm – 8:00pm and on Sunday, September 24, 2017, 7:30am – 9:00am
- The children’s race participants limit – 100 people
Organiser provides financial and material rewards :
- General Classification: Women and Men(cash or non-cash prizes): I-III place
- Age groups (cash or non-cash prizes): I-III place
- Citizens of Przemyśl (cash or non-cash prizes)
- Awards in the General Classification and age categories do not duplicate
- The value and kind of the awards will be announced at a later date.
- In the children’s race each participant who completes the run shall receive a commemorative medal.
- In the General Classification of the children’s run Girls and Boys – places I-III (non-cash prizes), places I-V diplomas
- The competitors start at their own expense.
- The organizational costs are covered by the Organisers and sponsors.
- For the registration fee the Organiser provides:
- an electronic time measurement chip,
- a starting number ,
- a technical shirt or other running accessories(information at a later date)
- safety pins,
- a commemorative medal
- drinks during the race and at the finish line.
- a sweet treat at the finish line- ptysie(puff pastry)
14. FINAL PROCEDURES:
- All participants are obliged to respect the Set of rules.
- Every Participant consents to processing of their personal data by the Organiser for the race purposes and dissemination of their image on film and photographic gear.
- Players are required to return the transponder after the race or pay 10zł in the case the transponder gets lost or damaged
- The race will take place regardless of weather conditions.
- The results will be available after the race and placed on the boards near the finish area and in the Race Office.
- The Organiser will provide medical care during the event .
- It is recommended to have a valid medical certificate .
- The Organiser is not responsible for items left unattended during the event .
- The final interpretation of the regulations belongs to the Organiser.